Who are we?
We are enthusiastic world travellers, blessed with the chance to visit many beautiful countries of the world. We have climbed mountains, cycled, sailed and dived on many continents. That’s how we found the gorgeous Panama hardly known at that time among the Hungarian travellers’ community. We wanted to change this. Among us there are people experienced as sailors who have crossed oceans, tour guides who have worked with travellers in Latin America and many other countries for many years. We love nature, the wonderful sea coasts, the bubbly Latin feeling for life, and we want to share all this with you.
In one sentence: we strive to bring our ethical vision into our long-term business strategy:
- We introduce our travellers to Latin America, and to its feeling for life, which brings the people there joy & cheer from day to day, and which we hope will bring good things into our guests’ lives as well.
- We treat our travellers as friends, and make every effort to give them positive experiences to take home.
- We are concerned to protect our environment, we do not leave unnecessary litter, we do not unnecessarily pollute.
- We approach the locals’ culture and their representatives with respect. We keep to their unwritten rules, and this way we can count long-term on each of our clients being received and welcomed gladly by the local inhabitants.
- We strive to provide professional services. We believe there is nothing more important than our customers being able to relax undisturbed.